- We are part of Edmonds School District (http://www.edmonds.wednet.edu/)
- Provides educational services for children with disabilities, ages 3, 4 and 5 years of age (pre-kindergarten)
- Includes Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Therapy for qualifying students.
Edmonds Inclusive Preschool
- Part of the above Developmental Preschool classrooms
- Enrolls typically developing students who serve as peer models in the areas of language/communication (English) and social/emotional skills
- Schedule includes 2½ hours per day, Mondays through Thursdays, mornings or afternoons
- Follows Edmonds School District/AECC calendar
- Program offered in two locations (AECC & Woodway Center)
For more information about the Developmental and Integrated programs, please complete this FORM or contact our office at 425-431-7595
The Edmonds School District’s Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (pronounced as "E-cap") is a state-funded FREE preschool program for qualifying 3 and 4-year old children and their families.
If you want to inquire more about this program, please fill out this FORM or click here for more information.
PARENT CO OP PRESCHOOLS
- Part of Edmonds Community College
- Classes for 2s, 3s and 4s
- For more information, contact (425)431-7941
CHILD FIND (EVALUATION SERVICES)
- Federally mandate, provides evaluation and identification of children with a suspected disability
- For birth to three year olds, contact Child Strive (formerly known as Little Red School House) or Wonderland Developmental Center
- For ages three to five (pre-kindergarten), contact the Child Find line at (425) 431-7555
- For ages 5 through 21 years, contact (425) 431-7208